Rugged, waterproof, high-precision, temperature logger that is built for use in harsh environments, which enables it to be used for a multitude of different applications; such as autoclaves. Thesedata loggers can indefinitely withstand temperatures of -40 up to 140°C, and have an accuracy of ±0.1°C.
• Autoclave chamber mapping.
• Refrigerator/freezer monitoring and mapping.
• Continuous oven monitoring.
• Resolution: 0.01°C.
• Calibrated Accuracy: ±0.1°C (+20 to 140°C), =/-0.3°C (-20°C to 19.99°C).
• Memory: 32,700 readings.
• Material: 316SS.
• Probe: 2".
• Measurement: total 68 mm (2.6") x 25 mm (1").
• NIST traceable.
• Programmable start and stop times.
• Battery life indicator.
• Simple set up and installation.
• Minimal long-term maintenance.
NOTE: Must purchase Data Logger Software (#243-3001) to complete the package; which is the software, USB cable, and cradle. #243-3003 comes with a NIST Certificate; calibration points are 30°C & 140°C.