The KitBin shipping and storage containers transform a good idea....the "knock-down" container... into a great idea. That's because, unlike folding-wall containers, the patented KitBin design allows walls to becompletely detached from the pallet. Four disassembled containers fit into one KitBin with the pallet bases nested on top.
• Smooth surfaces for easy cleaning and product protection. No splinters, rust or paint chips to contaminate products.
• Meets USDA standards for direct food contact in agricultural and food processing applications.
• Easy to use...a single worker can assemble the container in less than a minute.
• Removable walls provide easy access for loading and unloading and improve ergonomics for pick-and-pull operations.
• Engineered from maintenance free, high-impact resistant HDPE structural foam for the highest strength-to-weight ratio and easy handling.
• Resists extreme temperatures from -140° to 40°F (-60° to 40°C).
• 4-way forklift entry.
• Stackable up to 6 units high. 6,600-lbs. stacking load capacity.
• Completely recyclable.
• Pallet can be used separately.
Dimensions: External-48" x 40" x 28"H; Internal-44" x 36" x 23"H.
Volume: 18 bushels/20 cu.ft.
Direct ships from manufacturer. Freight charges will apply.