We’ve compiled the questions the staff at Nelson-Jameson most frequently address. However, if you don’t find the answer you’re looking for, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 826-8302.
- What is Nelson-Jameson?
- Nelson-Jameson is a one-stop supply source for the food, dairy and beverage industry offering everything needed to keep a sanitary food processing facility running smoothly and safely.
- What type of products does Nelson-Jameson sell?
- How can I receive a Safety Data Sheet(SDS) for certain products?
- Click here to fill out our SDS Request form and we will email you the appropriate sheets within 48 hours.
- Where is Nelson-Jameson located?
- Serving the entire United States and global food, dairy and beverage industry customers, Nelson-Jameson is headquartered in Marshfield, Wisconsin, and has stocking branches in Marshfield, as well as Turlock, California; Twin Falls, Idaho; York, Pennsylvania; and Dumas, Texas.
- How do I contact Nelson-Jameson?
- How can I receive email news and special offers from Nelson-Jameson?
- How do I leave a product review?
- To leave a review for a particular product, please locate the product on our website, click on it to load its detail page, and then click “Add a Review” below the product’s image. Complete the following form and save your product review. Product reviews will not appear immediately, please allow up to 1-2 days for your review to be published. We appreciate your feedback!
- How does my business establish credit?
- Nelson-Jameson will extend Net 30 terms to qualified businesses. Call Customer Service at (800) 826-8302 for a credit application.
- How do I login and order if I already have a customer account with Nelson-Jameson?
- If you have already established a customer account with Nelson-Jameson, you will still need to make a new user on the new website for added benefits, including import of your billing and shipping addresses, specific pricing, and shipping routes is applicable. Please go to our Ordering Information page for steps on how to make a new user with your customer account number.
- I have an item number that starts with Sxxxxxxx, how can I order it on the website?
- Sorry, but stock numbers that start with an S like this are a Special Order item where availability and pricing is checked with our manufacturer. Please call, fax or email our Customer Service Department to place an order for this type of product.
- How do I place an order for your hose assemblies?
- All of our hose assemblies are custom made based on hose used, ID/OD, length, ends used and application. And, with all those options, we’d prefer to talk to you one on one to make sure we understand exactly what you want. Please contact our Customer Service Department by phone, fax or email to place your hose orders.
- Please see our Ordering Information page for questions on how to order.
- How do I return a product?
- Call Nelson-Jameson at (800) 826-8302 for a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and shipping instructions. Please provide your order number, and a reason for the return. Credit will be issued for items in saleable condition upon receipt and inspection of the item. Certain items may be subject to a restocking fee.
- Can I return anything I purchase?
- Certain non-stock items may be subject to a restocking fee. Others (such as ingredients, laboratory chemicals, dated items, custom items, etc.) may be refused. Please call (800) 826-8302 for instructions.
- When will my order ship?
- Orders are shipped the same day if the items are in stock and the order is received by noon, 12 pm CST.
- Temperature sensitive items may be held if weather temperatures are extreme.
- Hazardous items restricted by the DOT may require special packaging and handling. Charges will be added to your order total.
- What if I cannot find what I need?
- Call our Technical Sales Specialists at (800) 826-8302 and they will help find the right product to fit your specific food, dairy or beverage application.
- Do you ship outside the United States?
- When you call to order, Nelson-Jameson will ship via UPS, Fed Ex or truck to your facility, or allow you to choose the freight forwarder of your choice. Actual shipping charges will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Note: some items are not available for sale outside the U.S. in which case you will be contacted by our Export Coordinator.
- When using the website, only customers with a United States billing address can place orders. Otherwise, please call to order and we will be happy to assist you.
- How do I arrange an international sale?
- Contact our Export Coordinator at email@example.com.
- How can I make sure my account and credit card information is secure?
You can shop at nelsonjameson.com with confidence. We have partnered with Element Payment Services, the industry-leading provider of fully integrated PCI DSS compliant payment processing solutions, to accept credit cards and electronic check payments safely and securely for our customers.
The Element Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit card processing networks. Nelson-Jameson does not collect or store any of your credit card information on our servers.
Element Payment Services adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry-leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
nelsonjameson.com is certified as a Hosted Payments provider with Element Payment Services.
The nelsonjameson.com website also uses Verisign’s Extended Validation SSL certificate which uses 256-bit encryption to keep your data secure. You can find more about our secure certificate at Verisign’s Extended SSL Certificate FAQ page.
For secure pages, such as the login, account, and checkout pages, the URL in the Address bar at the top of the browser window should always start with https://. There are also other visual clues in the web browser that can tell you whether you are on a secure page. Each browser shows the security status of a page in a different way. Here are examples of how the address bar should look when visiting the secure parts of the Nelson-Jameson site:
Internet Explorer 11: a green address bar and the Nelson-Jameson, Inc. SSL certificate button with lock icon on the right is visible.
Internet Explorer 8: a green address bar and the Nelson-Jameson, Inc. SSL certificate button with lock icon on the right is visible.
Firefox: a green Nelson-Jameson, Inc. SSL certificate button on the left side of the address bar is visible.
Chrome: a green Nelson-Jameson, Inc. SSL certificate button and lock icon on the left side of the address bar is visible and the https:// is green.