The superb quality and versatility of this hose makes it an extremely popular choice in food and dairy plants for both product transfer and CIP applications. The dualwire helix gives it extra flexibility, making it easier to handle. The specially compounded tube will not impart taste or order and is highly resistant to common CIP solutions. With three color options; gray, red, and blue, this hose allows you to use the same quality hose while segregating applications - especially helpful when dealing with allergens and other color coding programs. Meets 3-A standards, USDA requirements, and is FDA compliant.
• Tube: White, FDA, 3-A*, Chlorobutyl
• Reinforcement: Spiral-plied synthetic fabric with dual wire helix.
• Temperature Range: -40 to 225°F
• Cover: Gray, Red & Blue EPDM with white stripe
• Approvals: USDA, FDA, 3-A
• Fittings: SL Radial C ring, Permanent