T5 High-Output Fluorescents are gaining popularity as replacements for HIDs in high bay fixtures. However, elevated heat and concentrated UV issues associated with T5s provide a challenge in makingthe product reliably shatterproof. Using DuPont® Teflon®, Shat-R-Shield® bulbs are the only lamps that stand the test of time against extreme heat and UV. Don't risk your safety and dollars with products using other plastics.
• T5 HO lamps offer excellent color rendering benefits and high lumen maintenance (still generating as much as 97% of original light output at 40% rated life).
• Less energy consumption can be achieved by using T5s; extremely high lumen output per watt rating.
• T5s provide longer lamp life (fewer lamps purchased and discarded).
• Recommended for open fixtures and areas where ambient temperatures do not exceed 120°F.
• ALTO bulbs have a reduced mercury content.