Extremely comfortable and flexible, the Iron Eagle jacket has the durability to resist fats, oils, pine tars, gasoline, grease, and a variety of other chemicals. The Iron Eagle exteriorcoated polyurethane on nylon jacket is lightweight and durable, making it ideal for food processing, meat packing, sanitation and agriculture. Good in most hydrocarbon oils, organic acids, salts, alkalies and in some organic solvents.
• Batwing sleeve construction and generously cut for maximum freedom of movement.
• Therm-O-Rad sealed seams for 100% waterproof protection.
• Storm fly front seals out wind, rain, and contaminants.
• Attached hood.
• Heady-duty snaps guaranteed not to fail.
• Mildew resistant.
• 2-mil exterior coating offers unbelievable snag and abrasion resistance.
• Sleek coating is easy to decontaminate and provides great liquid shedding characteristics.
• Heat sealed seams are stronger than the material itself and can withstand extensive laundering.