The RDX series brings workplace noise to its knees by helping to ensure exceptional audio quality in the loudest environments. Designed for noisy areas, our radios are 30% louderthan previous Motorola XTN and AX models as a result of new design enhancements. This business-essential radio provides the perfect partnership of excellent audio and exceptional durability.
The RDV5100 5 watt two-way radio operates on an innovative 27 business-exclusive VHF frequencies and is 2013 FCC Narrowband ready. The default factory programming on this RDX radio is set to operate in 12.5kHz mode. Enhanced audio quality, a rugged design and versatile customer programming software, make this radio an exceptional choice for all of your on-site business needs.
All RDX Series radios feature: 5 watt VHF transmit power, 27 VHF frequencies, 12.5 kHz narrowband, 10 channels.
• Compatible with repeaters/range extenders.
• Interference Eliminator with 219 codes prevents hearing other users.
• Channel scan with channel voice announcement.
• Robust 1500 mw audio output, antimicrobial protection and voice assisted programming.
• In-building coverage up to 300,000 sq. ft. or up to 18 floors.
• 4.5"H x 2.2"W x 1.8"D. 10.3 oz.
Meets military standards for high resistance to dust, moisture, shock and vibration.
Every radio kit includes: Li-Ion battery, 2100 mAh, and up to 18.5 hours operations; 4.5 hour desktop charger; plastic swivel holster with quick release belt clip.