Our high-quality maintenance coatings are USDA acceptable and Agriculture Canada approved.
• A special, modified alkyd designed for the food & beverage industry.
• Resistant to mold, mildew, and humidity.
• Stands up to repeated washing, disinfectants, and cleaning compounds.
• Resistant to heat up to 212°F (100°C) and cold surfaces as low as 18°F (-7°C).
• Use on masonry, wood, or metal surfaces (not for use on galvanized metal).
Spray, roll, or brush on clean, dry surfaces only. Provides a high-gloss finish. Neutralize and remove any mold or fungus growth before applying Rust-Oleum coatings. Use in combination with #459-2492 or #459-2469 primer. Covers up to 590 sq. ft./gal. Dries to touch in 2 to 4 hours, can be recoated in 24 hours. Other product available. Please call for pricing & availability.