The HygroPalm Water Activity Meter is a mobile, convenient and portable instrument to confirm product stability and indicate shelf life. It includes many advanced features in a handheld designspecially configured to suit the water activity user. Two sample cup sizes are available: 14mm deep for small products (powders, grains) and 40mm deep for larger products (typically ready-to-eat products such as cheese, meat, etc.) 1-year warranty.
• 2 input channels for HC2-aw station probes of HC2 insertion probes for measurement of water activity, relative humidity and temperature.
• aw Quick function for fast measurement results (typically 4-5 minutes).
• Audible alarm to indicate completed measurement.
• Saves up to 10,000 data records with aw, %RH, temperature C/F, date and time.
• Battery charging function.
Order meter only or as a kit. Kit includes: PH23-aw-A meter, HC2-aw probe, carry-case, WP40S dual cup holder, PS14 14mm sample cups (100ea) standard (or sub PS40 sample cups at time of order), certified humidity standards (5 each) 35%RH/0.35aw and 80%RH/0.80aw.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and/or other reproductive harm.