Provide 20% longer life, higher initial and maintained lumens, improved color rendition, and longer replamp periods compared to conventional T8 lamps. Combined with the Shat-R-Shield® safety coating from end-to-end,this is the ideal lamp to use when safety and performance are important.
• Extra-long lamp life: average rated life of 24,000 hours for F32 and 18,000 hours for F96.
• Recommended for open fixtures and areas where ambient temperatures do not exceed 120°F.
• ECO bulbs have a reduced mercury content.
With the strict regulations requiring protective lighting to insure that broken glass doesn't come in contact with food, food equipment, or food packaging, Shat-R-Shield lighting is the perfect solution.
• Coating forms a complete seal from end to end in a full 16-mil thickness.
• Safely contains virtually all glass phosphors and mercury if a lamp is dropped or broken.
• Safer because lamp cannot fall out of tube and end cap.
• Longer life. Eliminating the air space between lamp and coating prevents premature burnout typical of sleeves and caps.
• Delivers more light. Will not yellow with age or collect dust and oils between lamp and sleeve.
• Saves man-hours. Easy to install, clean and maintain.
• No exposed glass when changing lamps.
Proven in food plants throughout the country, Shat-R-Shield is NSF & USDA approved, FDA, OSHA, & CFIA compliant. In addition to the following products, Shat-R-Shield has developed compact fluorescent lamps, high-intensity discharge (HID) lamps, Teflon® coated halogen pars and tube guards. Please call our protective lighting specialists for more information.