We'll do our best to ensure that items are shipped the same day if your order is received before 12:00 PM noon CST, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays). If you note a specific carrier, we'll follow your instructions—and if not, we'll use UPS, Federal Express, or other carriers available in your area. Shipping rates are determined by small parcel carriers, and may include their additional charges for bulky or hazardous items.
- Hazardous materials are restricted by the DOT and other carriers. Please call us and we can help determine the most cost-effective method to safely ship your order.
- If temperatures are extremely hot—or cold!—temperature sensitive products may be held until conditions are more favorable, or shipped only early in the week to avoid transit over a weekend. If we must ship, we may ship from another warehouse location, use insulated containers, or choose a qualified carrier. Costs associated with special handling, packaging, or transporting will be charged to your invoice.
- If your shipment is outside normal small parcel shipping parameters (weight, dimensions, etc.), actual freight charges will apply and customers will be contacted to re-authorize the order.
- Direct shipments can get orders to you faster and be less costly. Orders that are shipped directly from the manufacturer will be charged at the freight rates charged by those manufacturers.
- Some vendors require expedited shipping on products to ensure the integrity of the item. Those products marked with an 'R' must ship overnight air, and those with a 'B' must ship 2nd day or overnight air. Shipping charges will be added to your order.