Upgrade your SQF, 5S & Lean Manufacturing Initiatives and organize your tools.
- Organize your tools, supplies, equipment, and materials.
- Provide striking, graphical visual point-of-storage for the tools.
- Shadow outlines with words identify where tools should be when not in use.
- Show readily available tools to maintain machinery, equipment, and operations.
- Account for missing tools and equipment, avoid time wasted looking for and replacing them, and ensure availability when needed next time.
HOW TO ORDER
|1||Choose board material: General Purpose Composite, Industrial Grade Aluminum, Pro Series Acryllic.|
|2||Identify tools to be shadowed: List manufacturer, part numbers and descriptions, or take a clear, straight-on picture of each tool next to a ruler.|
|3||Choose the title and background color of the board and title and shadow color of the tools.|
|4||Specify board size to accommodate the tools and fit the space. If size is not an issue, board can be created to fit the tools with minimal blank space.|
|5||Consider adding your color-coding chart or other images by supplying a vector file (.EPS or .AI)*.|
|6||Consider adding your company name or logo by supplying a vector file (.EPS or .AI)*.|
|* A .JPEG file can be used if it doesn't need enlargement.|
TO ORDER: Call Customer Service 800-826-8302
Additional Information Available
Request your FREE copy of these catalogs featuring products to aid in implementing/upgrading your 5S, SQF and Lean Manufacturing Initiatives. Click here or call 800-826-8302.