Delvotest® antibiotic residue tests from DSM eliminate the uncertainties dairy farmers face when testing for antibiotics in milk. Whether you are testing individual cows or a bulk tank, the consequences of an unreliable test can be costly and devastating.
- Consider those cows you just purchased. The seller said they were healthy and clear of any antibiotics, but are they?
- How about that cow you've been treating? You've waited the prescribed amount of time. She should be clear. She probably is. Can you be sure?
- What kind of antibiotic residue tests will be conducted at the dairy, and downstream from there? Will your results meet their standards?
- How will antibiotic residue standards change, and when? In today's global economy, you do not know where your dairy products might end up, and what regulations might apply.
- Delvotest® detects the broadest spectrum of antibiotics, with clear readings upon which you can rely. You cannot find a broader spectrum test, period.
- Delvotest® has been a trusted global leader in antibiotic residue testing for over 40 years.
- DSM knows dairy. Not only do we make Delvotest®, we are an industry leader in dairy cultures and ingredients. DSM is totally immersed in dairy and you can trust your antibiotic residue testing to our dairy expertise.
- Delvotest® is rooted in the science of fermentation technology. DSM is a recognized world leader in fermentation – the science is solid and the results are trustworthy.
- Delvotest® is the global testing standard in the major dairy-producing countries around the world. From Europe to New Zealand, there is no more reliable test than Delvotest®.
- Can be used with bovine, sheep, goat and water buffalo milk.
Most Common Antibiotics Detected by Delvotest®
|AlbaDry Plus||Penicillin G|
|multiple brand names||Penicillin G|
|multiple brand names||Oxytetracycline|
Recommended for Dairy Farmers
- Detects the broadest spectrum of antibiotics
- Detection limits are in-line with FDA tolerances/safe levels
- No tablet required, just add milk to the ampoule
- Requires the use of a Delvotest® incubator
- Accurate results in under three hours
- Results are indicated by color
- Self-contained kits, except for the required block heater
- Each kit contains individual plastic ampoules containing Bacillus stearothermophilus in a solid medium, disposable pipets and instructions.
Delvotest® T (25 tests/kit or 100 tests/kit)
Are you concerned with meeting European standards? Delvotest® T is a broad spectrum test that identifies a variety of antibiotics at or below European Union Maximum Residue Levels with a higher sensitivity for tetracycline. It features robust performance and consistent results, and has become the industry benchmark in the Netherlands to detect antibiotic residues in milk throughout the dairy chain.