Detects aflatoxin M1 in raw, commingled cow milk at or below the U.S. FDA established action level. Used as a rapid on-farm screening test.
SNAP Tests are enzyme-linked receptor binding assays that detect toxins or antibiotics in raw milk. All kits contain SNAP device, sample tube with cap and reagent pellet and a pipet. The procedure is easy to perform: draw milk into a pipet to the indicator line of the pipet, add to the sample tube and shake to dissolve pellet, incubate sample in the heater block (which is needed to complete the test) at 45°C±5°C, add sample to the device, press to "snap" when activation circle begins to disappear, incubate device and read. Results in less than 10 minutes.
• Test results less than 10 minutes.
• Simple, 2 step test process prior to reading results.
• Convenient test kit, no measuring of reagents, portable and self-contained.
• Easier to read, the circles clearly develop for results; no fading lines that could leave you unsure.
• Superior sensitivity for fewer false positives. Meets the FDA tolerance levels.
• More dependable-the SNAP test's rugged construction stands up to environmental stress so you won't waste tests.
• More robust results validated at 45°C ± 5°C.
Use Snap Test Heater Block to complete this test.