This easy-to-use boot washer ensures efficient sanitation of your employee's boots. By using flat brushes, it insures more surface contact than the normal rotary brush washers. Your sanitation solutionis pumped to spray bars above the side brushes and toe/heel brushes. A manual start button is located on the handrail for easy operator control.
• All air operated - no electrical requirements.
• Compact design, 19" x 30", for tight spaces.
• Flat brushes to cover more surface area on boot.
• Reciprocating bottom and side brushes.
• Side brushes squeeze inward to all boot sizes.
• Stationary toe/heel brushes with foam ports.
• Integral foam generator and spray bars.
• Quick disassembly for easy sanitation.
• Inclined boot position for comfort and ergonomics.
• Air requirements: 60-130 psi, 2.5 scfm.
• Max boot size: 6.5"W x 14"L.