MicroSnap™ is a rapid test for detection and enumeration of E.coli bacteria. The test uses a novel bioluminogenic reaction that generates light when enzymes that are characteristic of E.colibacteria react with specialized substrates. The light generating signal is then quantified in the EnSURE™ Luminometer. Results are available in 8 hours or less, depending upon required level of detection. Single figure organisms can be detected in 8 hours, delivering results in the same working day or shift.
• 6 hour quantitative results (CFU counts).
• 8 hour presence/absence results.
• Broad CFU detection range (10-10,000 CFU) means fewer dilutions and less sample prep saving time and money.
• Suitable for product or environmental samples.
• Pass/fail result at required detection levels are easy to understand.
• Uses common microbiology sample preparation for product samples.
• Same day results allow for timely corrective action.
• In-house testing reduces costs from outside lab fees.
• AOAC Research Institute Performance Tested Method (#071302)
• 12-month shelf life at refrigerated temperature (2-8°C).
Enrichment device, incubator and EnSURE Luminometer also required.