MicroSnap™ Total is a rapid test for the detection and enumeration of total viable bacteria in 7 hours or less. The test uses a novel bioluminogenic test reaction thatgenerates light when viable bacteria is present. The light- generating signal is then quantified with the EnSURE luminometer. MicroSnap Total's same day results enable immediate corrective action to be taken if necessary.
• Results in 7 hours or less.
• Ready for product or environmental samples.
• Pass/Fail result at required detection levels are easy to understand.
• Quantitative results (CFU counts).
• Uses common microbiology sample preparation for product samples.
• Equivalent results to other culturing methods.
• AOAC-RI Performance Tested Method # 031501.
• In-house testing reduces costs in outside lab fees.
• 12-month shelf life at refrigerated temperatures (2-8°C).
Detection Device, incubator, and EnSURE luminometer also required."