SystemSURE ATP hygiene provides simple, affordable hygiene monitoring to detect microbial contamination on food contact surfaces. This innovative handheld, affordable instrument is the next generation of luminometers designed forease-of-use, and accuracy, without compromising performance for food processors, handlers, and inspectors. Use them with MicroSnap for E.coli results in less than 7 hours, or AquaSnap swabs for detection of contaminated potable water supplies.
• Affordable - low cost instrument with high quality, accurate results.
• Small and lightweight - easy to use throughout the plant.
• Very sensitive - can detect a low level of ATP when using the Ultrasnap device.
• Simple to use - keypad only has 7 buttons.
• Programmable limits - automatic determination of pass/fail sample limits.
• Luminometer includes: carrying case, strap, RS232 port, manual, and software.
• Size: 7" x 2.75" x 1".