So You Have Some Questions...We've Got Answers!
We've compiled the most frequent topics Nelson-Jameson staff has addressed with our customers. However, if you don't find the answer you're looking for, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 826-8302.
...does Nelson-Jameson sell?
...is Nelson-Jameson located?
...is Nelson-Jameson open?
...do I contact Nelson-Jameson?
Customer Service Inquiries:
- Toll free phone:(800) 826-8302
- Toll free fax:800-472-0840
...do I login and order with my customer account?
If you have already established a customer account with Nelson-Jameson, you will still need to make a new user on the new website for added benefits, including import of your billing and shipping addresses, specific pricing, and shipping routes is applicable. Please go to our Ordering Information page for steps on how to make a new user with your customer account number.
...can I receive news and special offers from Nelson-Jameson?
Sign-up For Emails:
Simply subscribe to our E-Newsletter by filling out a short form.
Be Added To Mailing Lists:
Let your account manager know you would like to receive sales flyers, catalogs, and other special offers in the mail!
...does my business establish credit?
Nelson-Jameson will extend Net 30 terms to qualified businesses. Call Customer Service at (800) 826-8302 for a credit application.
Specialty & Custom Products
What if I cannot find what I need?
Call our Technical Sales Specialists at (800) 826-8302 and they will help find the right product to fit your specific food, dairy or beverage application.
I have an item number that starts with Sxxxxxxx, how can I order it on the website?
Sorry, but stock numbers that start with an S like this are a Special Order item where availability and pricing is checked with our manufacturer.
Please contact our Customer Service Department to place an order for this type of product.
How do I place an order for hose assemblies?
All of our hose assemblies are custom made based on hose used, ID/OD, length, ends used and application. With all those options, we'd prefer to talk to you one on one to make sure we understand exactly what you want. Please contact our Customer Service Department to place your hose orders.
How do I return a product?
Call Nelson-Jameson at (800) 826-8302 for a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and shipping instructions. Please provide your order number, and a reason for the return. Credit will be issued for items in saleable condition upon receipt and inspection of the item. Certain items may be subject to a restocking fee.
Can I return anything I purchase?
Certain non-stock items may be subject to a restocking fee. Others (such as ingredients, laboratory chemicals, dated items, custom items, etc.) may be refused. Please call (800) 826-8302 for instructions.
When will my order ship?
- Orders are shipped the same day if the items are in stock and the order is received by noon, 12 pm CST.
- Temperature sensitive items may be held if weather temperatures are extreme.
- Hazardous items restricted by the DOT may require special packaging and handling. Charges will be added to your order total.
Do you ship outside the United States?
- When you call to order, Nelson-Jameson will ship via UPS, Fed Ex or truck to your facility, or allow you to choose the freight forwarder of your choice. Actual shipping charges will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Note: some items are not available for sale outside the U.S. in which case you will be contacted by our Export Coordinator.
- When using the website, only customers with a United States billing address can place orders. Otherwise, please call to order and we will be happy to assist you.
How do I arrange an international sale?
Contact our Export Coordinator at email@example.com.
What browsers does nelsonjameson.com support?
In an effort to comply with our credit card gateway's and the credit card processing industry's security demands, we have implemented new protocols.
These security upgrades require these versions of the major browsers:
- Chrome version 38 or later
- Internet Explorer version 11 or later
- Firefox version 27 or later
Is my account and credit card information secure?
You can shop at nelsonjameson.com with confidence. We have partnered with Vantiv Payment Services, the industry-leading provider of fully integrated PCI DSS compliant payment processing solutions, to accept credit cards and electronic check payments safely and securely for our customers.
The Vantiv Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit card processing networks. Nelson-Jameson does not collect or store any of your credit card information on our servers.
Vantiv Payment Services adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry-leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
nelsonjameson.com is certified as a Hosted Payments provider with Vantiv Payment Services.
The nelsonjameson.com website uses Digicert's Extended Validation SSL certificate which uses 256-bit encryption to keep your data secure. You can find more about our secure certificate at Digicert's Extended Validation SSL Certificate info page.
All pages on our website are now secured and encrypted using SSL. Our website URLs in the Address bar at the top of the browser window will always start with https://. There are also other visual clues in the web browser that can confirm that you are on a secure page. Each browser shows the security status of a page in a different way. Here are examples of how the address bar should look when visiting the Nelson-Jameson website:
Chrome: a green Nelson-Jameson, Inc. SSL certificate button and lock icon on the left side of the address bar is visible and the https:// is green.
Internet Explorer 11: a green address bar and our Digicert SSL certificate button with lock icon on the right is visible.
Firefox: a green Nelson-Jameson, Inc. SSL certificate button on the left side of the address bar is visible.