The BSX400 uses two stationery side brushes and one rotating sole brush to thoroughly clean the boot. The user places one foot at a time into the unit andactivates the system by grabbing the hand rail. The cleaning solution is sprayed onto the brushes and transferred onto the boot from a stainless steel venturi dilution valve and metering tip to provide the desired PPM. The BSX400 is ideal for tight spaces and low traffic applications. Chemicals sold separately.
• Slow Walk Through: 2-3 Users/Minute. Fast Walk Through: 3-6 Users/Minute.
• Solid member stainless steel frame construction and hand rail.
• One removable sole brush and two removable vertical side brushes.
• Two stainless steel right angle gearboxes for vertical side brushes.
• Stainless steel electrical enclosure with variable speed drive, timer and e-stop.
• Photo eye sensor mounted on handle for unit activation.
• Stainless steel wash-down rated 1/2 hp motor and worm gear reducer.
• Solenoid activated brush spray system with venturi injector for sanitizer with flow rated at 1.5 GPM.
• Removable stainless steel access grate.
• Self-draining tub with four adjustable feet.
• 110V ac, 15 amp electrical connection required.
• 3/8" NPTF cold water connection, 50psi recommended.
• 1.5" Tri-clamp drain connection.