The user places one foot at a time into the unit and activates the system by grabbing the hand rail. Two rotating side brushes and one rotating sole brushclean the boot while cleaning solution and water is sprayed onto the brushes through a stainless steel venturi dilution valve and metering tip to provide the desired PPM. The BSX600 is ideal for tight spaces and low traffic applications. Chemicals sold separately.
• Slow Walk Through: 2-3 Users/Minute. Fast Walk Through: 3-6 Users/Minute.
• Solid member stainless steel frame construction and hand rail.
• Three rotating brushes clean along the boot along edges and sole.
• Two stainless steel right angle gearboxes for vertical side brushes.
• Stainless steel electrical enclosure with variable speed drive, timer and e-stop.
• Photo eye sensor mounted on handle for unit activation. Removable stainless steel access grate.
• Stainless steel wash-down rated 1/2 hp motor and worm gear reducer.
• Solenoid activated brush spray system with venturi injector for sanitizer with flow rated at 1.5 GPM.
• Self-draining tub with four adjustable dairy approved feet.
• 110V ac, 15 amp electrical connection required.
• 3/8" NPTF cold water connection, 50psi recommended.
• 1.5" Tri-clamp drain connection.