The user activates the system by stepping onto the platform. The cleaning solution is sprayed onto rotating brushes and transferred onto the boots from a stainless steel venturi dilutionvalve and metering tip to provide the desired PPM. The BSX800 is ideal for tight spaces and medium traffic applications. Chemicals sold separately.
• Walk Through: 15-25 Users/Minute
• Solid member stainless steel frame construction.
• Hinged stainless steel access grate, two removable stainless steel steps, removable combination brush assembly with one brush for each sole and four disk brushes for sides of feet.
• Stainless steel electrical enclosure with variable speed drive, timer and e-stop.
• Proximity sensor and spring loaded grate for unit activation.
• One stainless steel wash-down rated 1/2hp Motor and worm gear reducer.
• Self-draining tub with four adjustable dairy approved feet.
• Solenoid activated brush spray system with venturi injector for sanitizer with flow rated at 1.5 GPM.
• 110V ac, 15 amp electrical connection required.
• 3/8" NPTF cold water connection, 50psi recommended.
• 1.5" Tri-clamp drain connection.