Delvotest® antibiotic residue tests from DSM are perfect for artisan and farmstead cheese and dairy processing applications. Delvotest® confidently detects the broadest spectrum of antibiotics in milk and meets the required antibiotic testing requirements for every state in the U.S. Delvotest® is approved by the National Conference on Interstate Milk Shipments (NCIMS) for the testing of bovine, goat, and water buffalo milk.
Compared to other antibiotic residue tests on the market, Delvotest® provides low initial start-up costs. Nelson-Jameson offers a promotional start up kit with everything you need to get started. Ask a product manager today for more details!
Partner with Delvotest®
Your business depends on accurate antibiotic residue testing. Passing antibiotic-contaminated milk through your end-products can be costly and devastating. The health of a newly-purchased dairy cow, the reliability of previous test methods and results, and changing state requirements are all uncertainties that you face.
When you partner with Delvotest®, you know you are testing for the broadest spectrum of antibiotics. You know you can trust your business to Delvotest® results.
Recommended for Artisan and Farmstead Applications
Delvotest® P is the original version of our broad spectrum milk antibiotic test.
- Detects the broadest spectrum of antibiotics.
- Easy to use and cost effective.
- Requires the use of a Delvotest® incubator.
- Accurate results in 2-1/2 hours.
- Results are indicated by color.
- Self-contained kits, except for the required block heater.
- Each kit contains individual plastic ampoules containing Bacillus stearothermophilus in a solid medium, nutrient tablets, dosing syringe, disposable pipets, tweezers, and instructions.
|Delvotest® Incubator||Delvotest® Negative Control||Delvotest® Pen 5 Positive Control|
|Eppendorf Research plus Pipette||Thermco Digital Thermometer||One-Channel Timer/Stopwatch/Clock|