Delvotest® antibiotic residue tests from DSM enables certified laboratories the ability to reach maximum throughput in milk testing for antibiotic residues. For over 40 years, Delvotest® has enabled dairy laboratories to service the dairy industry with high-quality control over the entire milk supply chain. Dairy laboratories aim to assure that milk quality meets legal quality standards so the test systems they rely on must be robust, accurate and efficient. Delvotest® has become the global standard in antibiotic residue testing due to its consistency, reliability, accuracy and performance. It reduces the time and costs associated with large scale antibiotic residue testing. Delvotest® is approved by the National Conference on Interstate Milk Shipments (NCIMS) for the testing of bovine, goat, and water buffalo milk.
Recommended for Certified Dairy Laboratories
Delvotest® P is the original version of our broad spectrum milk antibiotic test.
- Detects the broadest spectrum of veterinary antibiotics.
- Easy to use and cost-effective.
- Requires the use of a Delvotest® incubator.
- Accurate results in 2-1/2 hours.
- Results are indicated by color.
- Self-contained kits, except for the required block heater.
- Each kit contains individual plastic ampoules containing Bacillus stearothermophilus in a solid medium, nutrient tablet, dosing syringe, disposable pipets, tweezers, and instructions.
Delvotest® P Multi 5 Pack is a very economical option for National Conference on Interstate Milk Shipments (NCIMS) compliant customers doing many tests at one time. It is the same test as the Delvotest® P Mini but in a different testing format. Using the Delvotest® P Multi 5 Pack requires a dry bath and 100 µL pipette that must be purchased separately.
|Delvotest® Incubator||Delvotest® Negative Control||Delvotest® Pen 5 Positive Control|
|Heating Block Modules||Acrylic Cover for Dry Bath Incubator||Eppendorf Research plus Pipette|
|Quincy Lab 180 Series Incubator|